Saturday, January 29, 2011

Drinking Black Coffee, Drinking Black Coffee, Drinking Black Coffee . . .

STARE AT THE WALL

We're gonna play a show in Rockford on the 18th or 19th of February. It'll be at Disaster House, which is rad as hell sounding.

I'm also working on getting us out to Bradley University in March, hopefully on the 4th.

I'm gonna try and keep updating this thing more often, because hopefully we're gonna start doing more shit. Yeah, that there was a real lucid and cogent sentence.

I'd really like to try and play up in Grand Rapids, so I'm gonna see about calling Attention Span. Anybody check out their review in Razorcake not too long ago? They dude rails on 'em for taking the FEAR line, "I don't care about you, fuck you" and then says how he wants to hate the record . . . but can't. Because it's awesome.

Culo actually just got reviewed in the 'Cake as well, and were totally deserving of the lavish praise heaped upon them.

Anyway, flyers up as soon as I have 'em.

This has been Mez, who lives for the opportunity to put naked pictures of himself on the Internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment