Thursday, October 13, 2011

SXBNKR RETURNS TO THE MUTINY

The Mutiny is really the only bar that I enjoy playing now that Broukal's (or Sid's or . . . Pub Time) sucks. That's a story for another day, but for the time being, I'll look forward to two free giant mugs of beer and the biggest urinal in the city.






















See? I ain't lyin'.

We make our triumphant return to the Mutiny this Saturday, in the company of our old pals Decay After Death and local Latino rockers Por Mi Culpa, Eske and Huff. Did I mention it's free? Well, yeah, it's free.

























Stay tuned next week, I'll have a post or two that chronicles our adventures waterproofing the basement and building a storage room. And there's rumors in the air of us buying a station wagon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment